Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twitter

I needed lots of help with this "Thing."
About the only thing I could figure out by myself was that the posts on this account are supposed to be short. Even with help I'm not certain that I totally understand it. But I understand enough to know that I don't want to know any more.
The friend who helped me with Twitter said that the difference between Twitter and regular e-mail was kind of like preferring a Ford or a Chevy. Oh, really? To me, Twitter is a junker that's about ready for the scrap heap. Since this is the Christmas season, I will quote from a funny Christmas song: (The song has a kind of a polka beat.)
"Rust and smoke, the heater's broke, the door just blew away. I light a match to see the dash and then I start to pray."
Twitter to the bone.
Is this post longer than 160 characters? I hope so.

No comments: